Monday, May 2, 2011

Tie Untucked Shirt Look

bird watches the "suicide room"

immediately reserve: you will not summarize the plot - I personally like going to a movie knowing as little about it. In the case of the "Hall" proved to be extremely difficult, because it was intensely promoted in all possible media. But I have to admit that's what I hear and read about the "Suicide Hall" before leaving for the session had prepared me for what I saw.

film surprised me. Pleasantly surprised, you have to say, but in this case the word "miles" unikałabym like the plague. Because "Sala" is strong. Shocking. Worrying. There is no room for understated scene, sweet words or guesses. I find it hard to imagine that this picture anyone left indifferent. I'm not an expert in cinema and I am aware that in my film education are very large gaps, perhaps because I was surprised by the strength with which this film struck me. There would recommend it to people with special sensitivity, because incredibly, "pulls" the viewer into the story. I had the impression that every emotion shown on the screen, I was forced to live together with the main character. If you decide to look at the "Hall", after screening you leave both excited but also a completely devastated. I advise you to prepare a comedy night at home as a "cure", otherwise you will take a little odchorowanie this movie.

first and the biggest plus for Gierszała Jacob, who, being such a young actor, well able to cope psychologically with the very difficult role. The second scenario, which holds until the last moment in suspense. The third for the music, and generally very accurate choice of soundtrack. Cons? Certainly few would be found. Poorly compared to all the actors came out in my opinion Gąsiorowska Roma, and some scenes may offend exaggeration. The problem is that the whole "suicide room" came out in my eyes so well that no one pays much attention to anything that makes me annoyed in this film.

Verdict: take a look. Necessarily. But get ready for this, you will probably have a movie that you will not want to watch a second time. At least I'm not going. Too much I appreciate your well-being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment