Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is There An Easier Way To Travel With Slr Camera

stuff


My name is Agnes. My apartment is in the name of the Institute. Twelve hours ago I was trapped in it. My home is my prison. I can not get off it. Nobody can enter it.
*
to read "the Institute" by James Żulczyka encouraged me two things: first, the recommendation of my friend, Oli (which deals with one of the most wonderful things in my eyes, which reviews the book) and, secondly, the description on the jacket proclaiming that Żulczyk is "considered to be Polish by Stephen King "(which I am a big fan). Unfortunately, Żulczyk King is not. The only thing that connects these two gentlemen is a penchant for describing reality, rather niewybrednym language. The first is less so for putting the reader in confusion. Second behind the cover, which supports my opinion that very little published Polish books encourages the reader well done cover. Two disadvantages of the input do not change the fact that the Institute is read well or very well. I did not know Żulczyka earlier works, well, do not read anything that came out of his hand (even rise to the suspicion, denies: no one kept me in the basement), so that was my first and very pleasant, I must admit, in contact with his writing style. Been through the whole book in less than one day, what a very long time I did not happen. The author must admit that can keep the reader in suspense until the very last page. And here, though terribly tempted me, never betray. I am afraid that my opinion about the end of the book you could ruin the fun, and this is the worst thing you could do. Simply Run to the bookstore, buy and read.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment